Saturday 11 June 2016

Your Story in Rhyme


A Shared Gift…

Your tribute in rhyme for celebration or remembrance
I will write a bespoke poem for you, or a loved one, for any special occasion.
Simply email me, at patrickkavanagh@sky.com , with the details you need including and the nature of the sentiments you wish to express. I will email, (or post if required), the poem to you with 7-14 days. Visit my pages to view my work for free at The Penniless PoetPatrick W Kavanagh , My Spirit Sings and From the Muse.
There is a minimum donation of £25.00, ($36.29) which can be paid securely via Paypal, Western Union or by postal order to the address given in my confirmation email.
Many thanks ,
Patrick William Kavanagh,
‘The Penniless Poet’

2 comments:

  1. As soon as we find a home,,i have two my friend and wll inbox you as soon as,,i am realy taken p by the ones i have read recenty patrick ,,i hope you get many reuests for your wonderful poems xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Sheila. I look forward to hearing from you xx

      Delete